Waste Treatment (S2G Reactor)
Ecologically safe and proven method for the processing of solid organic (paper, wood, food/crop clippings, etc.) and hydrocarbon (plastics, rubbers, tars, etc.) wastes.
The process takes place in an all-enclosed reactor with the use of a molten salt, in which all materials separate into synthetic gas.
This unique solution addresses the problems of chloride and dioxin production associated with traditional waste incineration.
– Urban, suburban, rural & industrial waste disposal. Landfill reclamation.
– Paper, cardboard, wood, food/crop clippings, textiles, rubber, plastics, tars, sewage and more.
Synthetic gas (Syngas) which has the following applications within
– Algae production based on the CO2 removed from syngas.
– Renewable heat and electric energy through co-generation or direct sale
as a natural gas substitute.
– High-octane gasoline via Zeocin.
– The concept focuses on the utilization of all gases typically emitted/wasted during energy production, therefore the only „emissions“ will be clean oxygen produced through photosynthesis if attached to a KIEG® Algae Photo-bioreactor.